Highlights at LuengiHouse
- Maximum of 4 persons.
- The booking must be made by a person over 18 years of age.
- The entry of persons other than those of the reservation is not allowed, in case it happens the reservation will be terminated without refund.
- Groups of young people under 24 years of age are not accepted.
- * Exception: Family of 2 adults and 3 children will be adapted an extra bed (Consult).
- Credit/Debit Card is required
Payment Policy: (Only for bookings made from the Luengihouse.com website, in case of bookings on Airbnb, booking, Vbro, hometogo or tripadvisor see the Payment Policy there)
- First payment: 10% of the total amount to confirm the reservation.
- Second payment: The rest of the amount will be paid 7 days before your arrival.
Cancellation policy: (Only for bookings made from Luengihouse.com website, in case of bookings on Airbnb, Booking, Vbro, HomeToGo or Tripadvisor see there cancellation policy)
- 100% of the payment made is refundable if cancelled within 8 days prior to arrival or earlier.
- 0% refundable if cancelled later.
Rules of use:
- Smoking is not allowed inside the flat.
- The swimming pool and BBQ can be used between 9:00 am and 11:00 pm.
- The flat must be left in the same condition in which it was found.
- Rubbish must be disposed of in the bins in the street.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- Respect silence in the community at night from 11:00 pm.
Security Deposit: (Only for bookings made through the Luengihouse.com website)
- A security deposit of 300€ is required and will be returned at the end of the stay if there is no damage to the flat.
- Keys in the basket or hanging on the furniture located on the wall by the front door at check-out.
- The flat must be left clean and tidy.
Other Highlights at LuengiHouse
* According to the Law 5/2017 of 28 March 2017 articles 26, 33, 34 of the Catalan Tax Law, guests over 17 years old are obliged to pay a temporary residence tax (tourist tax) in the amount of 1 euros per guest per day but in an amount not exceeding 7 days, i.e. if the guest stays for more than 7 days, he/she must pay the tax only for 7 days and no more. The guest can pay the tax in cash on arrival to the host (host's representative).